Current issues

Riccardo Mottola rmottola at opencsw.org
Wed May 10 18:26:24 CEST 2017

Hi,

Dagobert Michelsen wrote:
> I fixed freetype and updated harfbuzz and pushed everything and all should be fine now.
> Also unstable/ has been updated to have the latest pushed packages.

Fine!

I see that your fix, apart from the update, is:

-CONFIGURE_ARGS += --without-harfbuzz
+EXTRA_CONFIGURE_ARGS += --without-harfbuzz

What's the difference? I copied my line from another project and it
"worked" because I checked that the parameter was correctly passed and
freetype was built without harfbuzz (although I couldn't verify the
package yesterday).

Does your update mean dependent packages need to be rebuilt? I
configured gnustep against the installed "broken" freetype.

Emergency situation solved?

Riccardo