OpenCSW 10th Anniversary Camp

Dagobert Michelsen dam at opencsw.org
Mon Jan 15 16:13:02 CET 2018

Dear maintainers,

OpenCSW was founded 6. December 2008 and we will have our 10th anniversary this year!
Personally I don’t have much to do with Solaris any more (as probably most of you too)
but I still think back how much fun it was and I wonder what all the cool people
from those days are doing now.

The camps have basically stalled in the past years (the last one was in Ilmenau 2014).
However, maybe there is some interest in doing a special 10 year anniversary camp
where all attendees talk about their current profession and hobbies and what they
think is cool, have some beer, probably hack on stuff of general interest, ideas welcome!

I’ll happily take suggestions on where to make the camp and the agenda,
I could think of making it in Dublin, first because it is easily reachable and
also because it was a great venue last time.

Best regards

 — Dago