OpenCSW 10th Anniversary Camp

Riccardo Mottola rmottola at opencsw.org
Mon Jan 22 18:26:45 CET 2018

Hi,

Laurent Blume via maintainers wrote:
> A camp with more beer and less Solaris?
> Count me in!

But some hacking would be fun nevertheless??

> I'm good for Dublin, I've not been there yet.
> I'm also good for pretty much any locale reachable under a 6 hour flight
> for that kind of short stay, so feel free to target white beaches if you
> feel like it!

What do you think of Frankfurt?
Actually a place easily reachable with Ryanair and where the Airport is
not too far :) Frankfurt is so-so, but I've never been there.

Actually, Dublin is a littlebit expensive for a stay, depending on the
season, I already had a hacking meeting there and it was $$$. Actually €€€

Riccardo