[csw-pkgsubmissions] newpkgs rssh

Philip Brown phil at bolthole.com
Mon Aug 23 05:48:47 CEST 2010

On Saturday, August 21, 2010, Dagobert Michelsen <dam at opencsw.org> wrote:
> Hi Phil,
>
> Am 20.08.2010 um 20:27 schrieb Philip Brown:
>
> Why did you change the existing configuration files from /opt/csw/etc
> to /etc/opt/csw?
>

> Umh, because it is the standard at the moment?

(after doing some reading)
given that the configfile would appear to be purposes as a machine
specific file, I agree with the change in location from the prior
package.
however, it would be more friendly to assorted users to have some kind
of reference to it under /opt/csw.

sorry for the delay in reply.. I had meant to provide an updated
version of cswpreserveconf, that would allow for copying from /opt to
/etc/opt instead of just the same dir, bit got sidetracked :-/
would you be willing to wait a bit and use that? I should have it in a
few days max , after a bit of discussion on the maintainers list