[csw-pkgsubmissions] newpkgs ap2_prefork, ap2_suexec, ap2_worker, (...)

Ben Walton bwalton at opencsw.org
Sat Dec 4 18:12:30 CET 2010

Excerpts from rupert THURNER's message of Sat Dec 04 12:00:59 -0500 2010:

> should we releaes 2.2.17 like it is?  i guess it does no harm to do
> another release as soon there is something release-worthy.

If you'd like to test the packages in my experimental/apache2 repo,
that would be helpful.  It addresses all but one of the bugs filed and
additionally moves etc/ to /etc/opt/csw/apache2 and var/ to
/var/opt/csw/apache2.  The config files are copied, the old log files
are not.

All of the cswap2mod CAS stuff is converted to use the 'e build' setup
that James suggested.  I also used that to handle the default .CSW
config files and the migration of those files from old etc/ to new.
Taken as a whole, there is a fair amount of change introduced.

My own tests indicate that it should be ok, but I'd like a bit more
feedback before throwing this one over the fence...especially in light
of the sparse zone issues I introduced before.

Thanks
-Ben
--
Ben Walton