[csw-pkgsubmissions] newpkgs ap2_prefork, ap2_suexec, ap2_worker, (...)

Ben Walton bwalton at opencsw.org
Sat Dec 4 19:17:38 CET 2010

Excerpts from rupert THURNER's message of Sat Dec 04 13:02:26 -0500 2010:

> here it looks good as wêll.

So the transfer of relevant config files from /opt/csw/apache2/etc to
/etc/opt/csw/apache2 worked fine for you as well?

I just ran another test here and I see that moving the configuration
will break the use of the existing server.crt and server.key files.
This needs to be handled too...looking at this now.

Thanks
-Ben
--
Ben Walton