[csw-pkgsubmissions] newpkgs libnspr4, libnspr4_devel, nspr, nspr_devel

Maciej (Matchek) Blizinski maciej at opencsw.org
Thu Dec 9 15:29:11 CET 2010

No dia 17 de Outubro de 2010 18:20, Philip Brown <phil at bolthole.com> escreveu:
> sorry thought I had mentioned it.
> it's in Mozilla

I'll point out that there's one more package that contains
/opt/csw/share/aclocal/nspr.m4.  I don't know all the details about
the way you implemented checking for collisions, but I recall you
mentioning a unique index on the path column in the files table.  If
that's how you implemented it, you had to make the data in this column
unique.  If there were already two files with the same path, you
probably had to delete one of them.  If this is what you did, you lost
the information about other packages which contain conflicting files.
Right now, if we fix CSWmozilla, your database will think that there
is no collision any more, while there in fact will be one.