[csw-pkgsubmissions] newpkgs libslp1, openslp_devel

Ben Walton bwalton at opencsw.org
Tue Dec 21 04:17:22 CET 2010

Excerpts from Philip Brown's message of Mon Dec 20 21:37:56 -0500 2010:

> I think we would be better off providing some kind of
> "opensolaris_compat" package, or set of packages.  (and probably
> putting it in a side tree, not our usual mirror subdirs)

Are you envisioning something like the CSWXfoo stuff that was
discussed last year in the context of things like exim that would like
to be Incompatible with the SUNWsendmail, etc?  This is obviously a
different class than that, but do you see a separate prefix for the
pkgname, or just a segregation on the mirrors and a separate catalog?

Thanks
-Ben
--
Ben Walton