[csw-pkgsubmissions] newpkgs mailscanner

Peter Bonivart bonivart at opencsw.org
Sun Jul 4 18:39:33 CEST 2010

On Sun, Jul 4, 2010 at 6:16 PM, Philip Brown <phil at bolthole.com> wrote:
> how about updating it? any reason not to?

It's a complex package with hundreds of configurable files, lots of
paths need to be patched in the many perl source files and it needs to
start the MTA in a special way so I provide that for Sendmail (which
is what I use, no one has contributed anything for the other MTA:s).

I use a build script to do all mods needed to the source in about a
minute so it's not even in GAR. It works and I have lots of other
stuff to take care of as well so it's not a priority of mine.

What I've done for this release is basically use a new source version
and update some paths and settings to make it run with ClamAV and
SpamAssassin out of the box.

--
/peter