[csw-pkgsubmissions] newpkgs dbus, libdbus, libdbusdev

William Bonnet william at wbonnet.net
Sun Jul 4 19:52:23 CEST 2010

Hi

> 1. some i386 pkgs sent in newpkgs any mire?

humm... bad configuration on my side, sorry. It's fixed.
> 2. there's the bug about groupname being too long.
> for compat with prior versions just truncate to "messageb"

Is this a real issue under solaris 9 or just a warning ? I think
solaris9 supports it, it is a solaris 8 backward compatibility warning.
Isn't it ?

Anyways in case it would be a bug, it needs more testing before changing
the group. So it will be released later.

I have fixed packages, including the path modification you ask.

cheers
W.

--

William                  http://www.wbonnet.net