[csw-pkgsubmissions] newpkgs gm4, gnulinks, gpatch, gtar

Philip Brown phil at opencsw.org
Thu Jul 8 18:03:57 CEST 2010

On Wed, Jul 7, 2010 at 10:11 AM, Ben Walton <bwalton at opencsw.org> wrote:
> Hi Phil,
>
> Dago has re-rolled gpatch, gtar and gm4 so they provide their own
> /opt/csw/gnu links.  I'm submitting them as a batch with the updated
> gnulinks package on his behalf.

Thank you. accepted gm4, gpatch, and gnulinks.

one problem with gtar though:

/opt/csw/libexec/grmt
exists in both gtar and gcpio.
we need to pick one.

aha. I see Maciej beat me to that one. nice :)

but we still need a resolution, and I have no suggestion off the top of my head.

wait I take that back.
gtar includes the file, but not the manpage.
gcpio includes the manpage.
that suggests to me that it belongs more in gcpio.
so remove from gtar and resubmit please.