[csw-pkgsubmissions] newpkgs buildbot, colormake, coreutils, cswut(...)

Philip Brown phil at bolthole.com
Fri Jun 4 02:47:44 CEST 2010

On Thu, Jun 3, 2010 at 5:32 PM, Ben Walton <bwalton at opencsw.org> wrote:
> Excerpts from Philip Brown's message of Thu Jun 03 20:27:57 -0400 2010:
>> Theres another prpoblem. apparently you didnt chase down ALL the
>> crossreferences :-/
>>
>> ERROR! Dependency CSWgfile of package CSWrubydev is missing.
>
> ...?  I just unpacked both i386 and sparc version and the depend file
> is CSWgfile free.  Recursive grep through the unpacked package doesn't
> turn up anything either.  Help?

you arent checking right.

VENDOR=ftp://ftp.ruby-lang.org/pub/ruby/ packaged for CSW by Ben Walton
EMAIL=bwalton at opencsw.org
PSTAMP=bwalton at build8s-20091026034133

P CSWruby ruby - An object-oriented language for quick and easy programming.
P CSWgfile fileutils - GNU file utilities
P CSWcommon common - common files and dirs for CSW packages