[csw-pkgsubmissions] newpkgs buildbot, colormake, coreutils, cswut(...)

Ben Walton bwalton at opencsw.org
Fri Jun 4 02:55:51 CEST 2010

Excerpts from Philip Brown's message of Thu Jun 03 20:47:44 -0400 2010:
> On Thu, Jun 3, 2010 at 5:32 PM, Ben Walton <bwalton at opencsw.org> wrote:
> > Excerpts from Philip Brown's message of Thu Jun 03 20:27:57 -0400 2010:
> >> Theres another prpoblem. apparently you didnt chase down ALL the
> >> crossreferences :-/
> >>
> >> ERROR! Dependency CSWgfile of package CSWrubydev is missing.
> >
> > ...?  I just unpacked both i386 and sparc version and the depend file
> > is CSWgfile free.  Recursive grep through the unpacked package doesn't
> > turn up anything either.  Help?
> >

> you arent checking right.
>
> VENDOR=ftp://ftp.ruby-lang.org/pub/ruby/ packaged for CSW by Ben Walton
> EMAIL=bwalton at opencsw.org
> PSTAMP=bwalton at build8s-20091026034133
>
> P CSWruby ruby - An object-oriented language for quick and easy programming.
> P CSWgfile fileutils - GNU file utilities
> P CSWcommon common - common files and dirs for CSW packages

I think we're (somehow) looking at different files...

bwalton @ bender : ~/rubydev/i386/CSWrubydev
$ cat install/depend
P CSWruby ruby - An object-oriented language for quick and easy
programming.
P CSWcoreutils coreutils - GNU core utilities
P CSWcommon common - common files and dirs for CSW packages

They're still sitting there in ~bwalton/rubydev if you want to take a
peek.

Thanks
-Ben
--