[csw-pkgsubmissions] newpkgs tbird_l10n_af, tbird_l10n_be, tbird_l(...)

William Bonnet william at wbonnet.net
Fri Mar 12 00:25:30 CET 2010

Hi

> it doesnt make sense to me to have these named "tbird_"

well... it did, at least for a few minutes, but after some time and some
talks, i do agree with you. It is better to rename these packages and
firefox packages to be consistent with what we released so far.

New packages have been submitted and FF packages will be updated before
the end of the month to take upgrade to 3.0.18 in account (if everythng
goes right... )

cheers
W.