[csw-pkgsubmissions] /newpkgs (current) perl 5.10.1 + associated packages (a total of 200)

Philip Brown phil at opencsw.org
Tue Mar 23 21:18:21 CET 2010

> This needs to hit the mirrors as a collection. To keep it separated
> from the rest of newpkgs I put it in a dir called perl5101.

okay. sigh.

for the record, rrdtool really should be split into perl, and non-perl, parts.
There is a pure C binary, that functions completely separate from
whether the perl bits are installed. if I understand it correctly.

oh. and you renamed pm_bitvec. which clashed. so I'm tossing it.
You should not be attempting to do any "improvements", in a mass
recompile-and-dump.

also

pm_proctbl pm_stringapprox