[csw-pkgsubmissions] /newpkgs (current) perl 5.10.1 + associated packages (a total of 200)

Peter Bonivart bonivart at opencsw.org
Wed Mar 24 17:33:30 CET 2010

On Wed, Mar 24, 2010 at 5:20 PM, Philip Brown <phil at opencsw.org> wrote:
> Yes please either resubmit under the original naming, or say "never
> mind go ahead and release the rest without them".

I don't see a point in releasing intermediate packages with the old
names just to re-release later with new names so please go ahead and
release the rest. I thought you had already done that since it's
listed on the web site but on the other hand nothing has happened
mirror-wise.

Since we're usually allowed to change catalog names I assume I can
re-submit these three packages after you have processed the batch?

--
/peter