[csw-pkgsubmissions] newpkgs openldap, openldap_client, openldap_d(...)

Dagobert Michelsen dam at opencsw.org
Fri May 28 15:31:05 CEST 2010

Hi Rupert,

Am 27.05.2010 um 23:03 schrieb Philip Brown:
> On Thu, May 27, 2010 at 1:03 PM, THURNER Rupert <rupert at opencsw.org>
> wrote:
>> this version includes also the 2.3 files for upwards compatibility.
>>

> cool... although one error:
>
> dependancy on both of:
>
> P CSWbdb berkeleydb - Stub package as contents moved to CSWbdb47
> P CSWbdb48 berkeleydb48 - BerkeleyDB 4.8 embedded database libraries
> and utiliti
>
> PS: new package of lzip, but I didnt notice announce of it?

And _devel is ARCHALL. This is usually not a good idea as
there may be differences between sparc and x86 despite the fact
checkpkg recommends using ARCHALL. I suggest making it
arch-specific again and overrite checkpkg here.

Maciej: It would be nice if checkpkg would stop recommending
making _devel ARCHALL.