[csw-pkgsubmissions] newpkgs openldap, openldap_client, openldap_d(...)

Maciej (Matchek) Blizinski maciej at opencsw.org
Fri May 28 16:41:18 CEST 2010

No dia 28 de Maio de 2010 14:31, Dagobert Michelsen <dam at opencsw.org> escreveu:
> Maciej: It would be nice if checkpkg would stop recommending
> making _devel ARCHALL.

I considered arguing that the instances where architecture-specific
devel packages are necessary, but I understand that the potential cost
of debugging a problem caused by a architecture-specific devel package
might be substantial.  So I've decided to be a complete wuss and
comply.  r10030 changes the behavior, and locks it down with unit
tests.  I promise not to do that too often.

http://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/gar/changeset/10030

As a bonus, checkpkg will now insist on architecture-specific devel
packages for non-architecture-specific packages.  (A rare case I
guess.)

Maciej