[csw-pkgsubmissions] newpkgs cmake

Sebastian Kayser skayser at opencsw.org
Wed Nov 10 10:17:37 CET 2010

* Dagobert Michelsen <dam at opencsw.org> wrote:
> Am 08.11.2010 um 18:44 schrieb Maciej (Matchek) Blizinski:
>
> >No dia 8 de Novembro de 2010 17:39, Philip Brown <phil at bolthole.com>
> >escreveu:
> >>batched

> >I've submitted r11525 which removes /opt/SUNWspro/lib and the like
> >from rpaths in the binaries.  I guess it'll be included in the next
> >release of cmake then.
>
> I added the flags some time ago to the C compiler invocation
> circumventing complicated libtool patching:
>   http://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/gar/changeset/11358
> So I am wondering why it still happens.

Maybe Rupert hasn't updated his gar/ tree yet? How about integrating
some sort of gar/ revision information in the pkginfo file so that this
becomes visible in general?

I am not quite sure how this would best be done though, as there is no
single GAR revision but a collection of files with different revisions.
Thoughts (besides switching from a moving gar/ target to versioned GAR
releases)?

Sebastian