[csw-pkgsubmissions] Fwd: newpkgs mediawiki

Dagobert Michelsen dam at opencsw.org
Wed Nov 24 21:55:29 CET 2010

Hi Rupert,

Am 24.11.2010 um 19:16 schrieb rupert THURNER:
> i did an upgrade of the verison number in the mediawiki package, which then resulted, according to phil, in:

There has been no such change. I made an experimental relocatable branch
some time ago, but I don't think mediawiki wasb built with it - more as it was a
"manual" build.

> what in gar might have changed so upgrading the version number of mediawiki gave such a result?

See Maciejs comment or jdk6 as example untils Bens patch is active:
   @(cd $(WORKDIR); pax -r -w -s ',.*/\.git.*,,' $(DISTNAME) $(DESTDIR)$(prefix)/java/jdk)