[csw-pkgsubmissions] newpkgs pm_cryptpasswdmd5, pm_passwdunix, pm_(...)

Peter Bonivart bonivart at opencsw.org
Sat Oct 2 10:10:12 CEST 2010

On Sat, Oct 2, 2010 at 2:07 AM, Philip Brown <phil at bolthole.com> wrote:
> batched
> except for pm_passwdunix.
> file conflict:
>

> Duplicate entry '/opt/csw/share/doc/pm_pdfreuse/license' for key 1

I have re-submitted this package (see separate post). I used the
Makefile from pm_pdfreuse and the build environment wasn't clean.
Should be good now.

Can't you run your collision thingy on the whole catalog and we will
start a project to fix all of these problems? This instance was a new
mistake but we've had lurking collisions out there before and I'm sure
there are more of them.

--
/peter