[csw-pkgsubmissions] newpkgs pm_podsimple

Philip Brown phil at bolthole.com
Wed Sep 8 20:38:18 CEST 2010

This... seems a bit disturbing to me. I'd like to know more about this please.
Isnt the purpose of the "perldoc" package, to include only the stuff
that comes with core perl?

Or does it have a wider reach than that?

If it is "supposed" to also include stuff for other optional modules,
such as podsimple, then what other modules does it document?
And how are we going to manage differing versions of the documentation properly?
How are we going to be consistent?
"CSWperldoc is always the authoritive: remove other conflicts with it"?
Or is it going to be case-by-case?  :-(