[csw-pkgsubmissions] newpkgs ruby_augeas

Ben Walton bwalton at opencsw.org
Sat Apr 2 02:51:28 CEST 2011

Excerpts from Mark Phillips's message of Fri Mar 18 11:09:36 -0400 2011:

Hi Mark,

> Ruby bindings for Augeas - new package; next release of Puppet will
> have this as a dependancy. Tested on testing9s (see test.pp in
> root's home) and on an x86 machine of my own.

The buildfarm is updated although the catalogs haven't caught up yet.
You can update dependencies from CSWruby to CSWruby18 and from
CSWlibruby-1 to CSWlibruby18-1.  You'll get checkpkg errors until the
catalogs are live though.

Thanks
-Ben
--