[csw-pkgsubmissions] newpkgs rdesktop

Dagobert Michelsen dam at opencsw.org
Fri Feb 4 09:58:48 CET 2011

Hi Phil,

Am 04.02.2011 um 02:09 schrieb Philip Brown:
> On Thu, Feb 3, 2011 at 1:44 PM, Dagobert Michelsen <dam at opencsw.org> wrote:
>> Hi Phil,
>>
>> Am 03.02.2011 um 22:27 schrieb Philip Brown:
>>> Errr.. what's the reason for this repackaging and takeover? Same src version...?
>>
>> This fixes #4664:
>>  https://www.opencsw.org/mantis/view.php?id=4664
>
> aha.
>
> shouldnt you changed the rev to 1.6.0patched or something like that then?

We have a lot of packages that have contributed patches not applied
to upstream and we usually keep the original version. However, it would
be good to have a standard location where this is described for a package.
Like a file in doc/ written in ascii markup which is also put on the
webpage for the package on release.