[csw-pkgsubmissions] newpkgs dialog

Philip Brown phil at opencsw.org
Wed Feb 9 06:24:13 CET 2011

On Tue, Feb 8, 2011 at 6:00 PM, Ben Walton <bwalton at opencsw.org> wrote:
> Excerpts from Philip Brown's message of Mon Feb 07 20:41:23 -0500 2011:
>
>> This is a bit silly.
>
> Yes, I agree that a non-ncurses version of dialog is silly.
>
>> If its all in one, then Peter can submit both packages generated when
>> he does a 'make'.
>
> He has no interest in this.  More below...
>
>> It makes no sense for both of us to be building the thing
>> separately, yet redundantly.
>
> Ok, so run gmake package-CSWdialog-minimal and don't generate the
> ncurses version.

That's more like it. that's less a waste of my time.
I will give that a shot.
I reserve the right to move things to my own liking, if I run into
difficulties with it.

Hopefully, there is also a make target for Peter, that doesnt waste
HIS time building packages he's not going to submit.

I shall wait for Peter to submit an "alternatives" enabled dialog,
before tackling the dialog-minimal package.