[csw-pkgsubmissions] newpkgs cyrus_imapd, cyrus_imapd_utils, pm_cyrus

Yann Rouillard yann at pleiades.fr.eu.org
Mon Feb 14 20:59:06 CET 2011

Yes, I didn't know it was yet mandatory and I postponed the resolution
of this conflict (which is there since the beginning).

What is the usual or recommanded way to fix this ?
I would prefer if possible to avoid renaming the binary, I already did
it for some tools and the master process but I don't like to introduce
too many differences with upstream.

Yann