[csw-pkgsubmissions] newpkgs ap2_prefork, ap2_suexec, ap2_worker, (...)

Ben Walton bwalton at opencsw.org
Fri Feb 18 19:17:58 CET 2011

Excerpts from Philip Brown's message of Fri Feb 18 12:43:09 -0500
2011:

I'll look at both of these issues that you note.  I'm going by memory
here, but I _think_ the '? ? ?' is appropriate when using e build but
I'll double check it.

> Also... I see that "httpd.h" is historically marked in the
> apache2_devel pkg  as "ignore bad paths in this file"... but
> it doesnt actually seem appropriate, for

This was built before the new checks were implemented.  Will addres,
and then use the new cswreleasenotes as appropriate at that itme.

> Do you agree?

Yes, thanks.

Thanks
-Ben