[csw-pkgsubmissions] newpkgs findutils, gnulinks

Philip Brown phil at bolthole.com
Fri Feb 25 15:54:42 CET 2011

On Fri, Feb 25, 2011 at 2:25 AM, Dagobert Michelsen <dam at opencsw.org> wrote:

> Hi Gordon,
>
> Phil: Would you please make sure *at all times* that all packages submitted
> together are also released together?

Do the maintainers themselves, always want this behaviour,though?
I would think sometimes (perhaps most of the times) ifi they are submitting
packages that are unrelated, as some people often do, that they would want
ones that are good for release, to be released.

If people want to go with a loose "policy" going forward, that packages
submitted together in one email, get released or held as as group, I'm fine
with that. Just wondering if that's what people really want.

(Would certainly make MY life easier, if people did not group unrelated
things together :)