[csw-pkgsubmissions] newpkgs findutils, gnulinks

Philip Brown phil at opencsw.org
Sat Feb 26 17:01:41 CET 2011

On Sat, Feb 26, 2011 at 1:34 AM, Peter FELECAN <pfelecan at opencsw.org> wrote:
> Philip Brown <phil at bolthole.com> writes:
>
>> On Friday, February 25, 2011, Peter FELECAN <pfelecan at opencsw.org> wrote:
>>> Consequently, when gnulinks is submitted with
>>> another package, consider it as an atomic upgrade.
>
>> sorry for being unclear. yes I agree those packages were related and I
>> knew that already . i  intended to make a more general statement
>
> Now, that the general statement is made, can you release the
> corresponding findutils package. The reason for which it is stalled, in
> my opinion is moot.

I was previously waiting for a response from the maintainer
The maintainer's last correspondence that I see, was,

"Got it, just wasn't in a position to reply at that moment - on it now..."
[apparently, was a private email to me]

Hmm. although I do see a new package, dated the day after, with the
dependency removed. Unfortunately, it is
findutils-4.4.2,REV=2011.02.12-SunOS5.9-sparc-UNCOMMITTED.pkg.gz

Copying maintainer to request fix...