[csw-pkgsubmissions] newpkgs pm_pdfapi2

Peter FELECAN pfelecan at opencsw.org
Sun Jan 9 16:10:12 CET 2011

"Maciej (Matchek) Blizinski" <maciej at opencsw.org> writes:

> No dia 9 de Janeiro de 2011 14:22, Peter FELECAN
> <pfelecan at opencsw.org> escreveu:

>>> Looks like you're systematically monitoring for /usr/local and
>>> /usr/share.  I didn't see any code updates - what are the paths you're
>>> monitoring and is there a code I can see to catch these paths before
>>> packages are sent for release?
>>
>> The code is in the /opt/csw/bin/checkpkg provided by cswutils; look for
>> 'usr/local' and consorts.
>
> Cool, I'll add these to checkpkg.

If you do that, please make the test a lot more discriminating as it is
today: a lot of false positives in documentation files (not man
pages). Giving the file where the check failed is a must. Also, you need
to implement an overriding system usable from outside gar and on non
build farm systems.
--
Peter