[csw-pkgsubmissions] newpkgs pm_objaccessor

Philip Brown phil at opencsw.org
Sun Jan 9 19:23:02 CET 2011

On Sun, Jan 9, 2011 at 8:25 AM, Peter Bonivart <bonivart at opencsw.org> wrote:
> On Sun, Jan 9, 2011 at 5:17 PM, Philip Brown <phil at opencsw.org> wrote:
>> Mmm, sorry, but I only allow maintainer of a package, to submit the
>> package. that way I know they are really ready to support that
>> version.
>
> That's ridiculous, he did submit it, check the mail. Obviously some
> mistake or a technical glitch made the package itself not be in place.
> I fixed that to save time, that's all.

I appreciate your willingness to help.
Problem is, I have no way of knowing whether the package in
experimental, is exactly the one that he submitted.
He may have fixed some problem AFTER experimental, and submitted the
fixed package. I dont know. only he does.
Which is why he needs to say something himself, i'm afraid.