[csw-pkgsubmissions] newpkgs pm_objaccessor

William Bonnet william at wbonnet.net
Sun Jan 9 21:07:14 CET 2011

Hi Phil

> I appreciate your willingness to help.
> Problem is, I have no way of knowing whether the package in
> experimental, is exactly the one that he submitted.
> He may have fixed some problem AFTER experimental, and submitted the
> fixed package. I dont know. only he does.
> Which is why he needs to say something himself, i'm afraid.

I confirm that Peter did copied the good file. Please accept it.

For some unknown reason the original file was trapped in the warp. I
submitted it since the email i sent is output but submitpkg, but file is
not here. Anyways, thanks Peter for copying the file again.

cheers
W.

--
William                     http://www.wbonnet.net