[csw-pkgsubmissions] newpkgs graphviz, graphviz2, graphvizdevel, g(...)

Peter Bonivart bonivart at opencsw.org
Tue Jul 5 20:13:08 CEST 2011

On Tue, Jul 5, 2011 at 7:18 PM, Peter FELECAN <pfelecan at opencsw.org> wrote:
> Peter Bonivart <bonivart at opencsw.org> writes:
>
>> But the sparc package does have a dep to CSWlibiconv2:
>
> Darn... I looked in i386. This raises the question of the 2 testing
> platforms: are they identical? Me think that no.

You're right:

bonivart at testing9x[bonivart]$ pkginfo|grep CSW|grep iconv
application CSWiconv                         libiconv - GNU iconv library

bonivart at testing9s[bonivart]$ pkginfo|grep CSW|grep iconv
application CSWiconv                         libiconv - GNU iconv library
application CSWlibiconv-utils                libiconv_utils - GNU
iconv utility programs
application CSWlibiconv2                     libiconv2 - GNU iconv
library, libiconv.so.2

Unfortunately someone else, Dago?, may have tested CSWlibiconv2 at the
same time you guys were testing graphviz.

I don't know if CSWlibiconv2 is about to be released but even if it is
the old CSWiconv will be an empty wrapper/stub for it so changing the
dep to the old one should be ok and make it work in both current and
unstable.

/peter