[csw-pkgsubmissions] newpkgs flac, libflac++6, libflac4, libflac7, (...)

Dagobert Michelsen dam at opencsw.org
Mon Jun 20 11:41:19 CEST 2011

Hi Phil,

Am 19.06.2011 um 02:14 schrieb Philip Brown:
> On Thu, Jun 16, 2011 at 1:07 AM, Dagobert Michelsen <dam at opencsw.org> wrote:
>> I fixed the xmms_flac_stub naming.
>>
>> The problem with splitting is that I build all these in a larger
>> batch and there are quite some interdependencies which I probably
>> don't split up correctly.
>
> you are right, you didnt split them up correctly :(
>
> libxmms-flac.so
>
> is in two packages.
>
> I'm holding libflac_dev, and releasing the rest, even though you asked
> for the whole batch at once, because this is good stuff to get out,
> and you have way too many packages clogging up newpkgs  :p
> :)

I cannot reproduce this:

current9s% grep libxmms-flac.so  CSWlibflac-dev/pkgmap
current9s%
current9s% pkginfo -d . -x
CSWlibflac-dev        libflac_dev - Development files for libflac.so.8
                      (sparc) 1.2.1,REV=2011.06.16

Neither can't I find it in two other adjacent packages from the most recent batch.
What files are you specifically looking at? Best would be a post to locations
of files on bender so I can reproduce and fix it.

> please do not submit any more packages until you have fixed the
> outstanding issues in the already submitted ones.
> Dealing with the required "stub" renames and juggling, (not to mention
> the migration of various binaries between old and new packages in our
> database) is not something easy to just do, undo,redo,etc. I've spent
> a lot of time on this stuff now.

Ok.