[csw-pkgsubmissions] newpkgs graphviz, imagemagick, pstoedit

Sebastian Kayser skayser at opencsw.org
Mon Jun 27 16:00:48 CEST 2011

* John Ellson <ellson at opencsw.org> wrote:
> Afetr submitpkg  *.gz was successful, I tried the suggested command:
> /opt/csw/bin/csw-upload-pkg, then because of errors I ran:

John, the csw-upload-pkg version shipped with cswutils is unfortunately
buggy. Please use mgar/gar/v2/bin/csw-upload-pkg in the meantime, it
works fine for me. Generally, csw-upload-pkg doesn't affect your regular
package submission. It's used to test the automated release process and
provide feedback to its developers.

Sebastian