[csw-pkgsubmissions] newpkgs graphviz, graphviz2, graphvizdevel, g(...)

Philip Brown phil at bolthole.com
Thu Jun 30 01:21:05 CEST 2011

On Wed, Jun 29, 2011 at 3:11 PM, Philip Brown <phil at bolthole.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 29, 2011 at 1:24 PM, John Ellson <ellson at opencsw.org> wrote:
>> graphviz + imagemagick + pstoedit
>>
>> re-submitted with updated pstoedit
>

> THanks.  finally got this into the pipeline cleanly now :)

Sigh.
Please note that "pipelines" have both an "in" and an "out" side.
It got put "in", but failed to exit on the "out" side. The final "hey
publish this" step exited with a complaint that the catalog was
invalid. because,

ERROR! Dependency CSWlibiconv2 of package CSWpstoeditrt is missing.

This bloated conglomeration is holding up enough things. At this
point, I would suggest that we simply temporarily remove pstoedit*
from the catalog and archive, and push the rest.

In theory, people who have the package already installed, will not
suffer any ill effects.
The only negative is that people who want to install it ,will not be
able to, until the new packages are cleanly added.

Otherwise.. our internal master catalog is now in unusable state, so
once again, no other packages can be pushed until this is resolved one
way or another.