[csw-pkgsubmissions] newpkgs gfile, libmagic1, libmagic_data, libm(...)

Philip Brown phil at bolthole.com
Wed Mar 9 20:54:14 CET 2011

2011/3/9 Maciej Bliziński <maciej at opencsw.org>:
> 2011/3/9 Philip Brown <phil at bolthole.com>:
>
>> Do you mean, "you have provided a NEW py_libmagic.. all the others are
>> unchanged, and are fine"?
>
> The broken packages were py_libmagic-5.05.  Other 5.05 packages are
> okay.  py_libmagic-5.04 works with libmagic1-5.05, so I'd like to
> py_libmagic-5.04 to be pushed out while leaving other related packages
> at 5.05.

oookay.. so. I am processing py_libmagic-5.04,REV=2011.03.09*
and it will be out shortly.
Based on what you said, I am leaving everything else alone.

If there are other packages you wish me to change, please upload them
to newpkgs, and let me know specifically about them.
This includes if you still want me to "downgrade" anything.

if not... happy happy, lets move on