[csw-pkgsubmissions] newpkgs libffi5, libffi_dev, libffi_stub

Philip Brown phil at bolthole.com
Thu May 5 02:57:33 CEST 2011

FYI, Maciej, in case it wasnt clear to you:

I wasnt refusing to release the packages. I merely raised a potential
alternative. Quoting my original message in this thread:

> how about just declaring libffi5 conflicts with CSWlibffi? that will
> handle cleanup and avoid having stub laying around.

My continuation of the thread, has been in response to your questions.
And I've even said in my prior email explicitly,

> In this case, I wouldnt complain if someone submitted a stub to pull
> in the upgraded dev automatically. But nor would I complain, if they
> chose NOT to do that.

So, my intent was to make you aware that an alternative method exists.
I'm not forcing you to follow it.