[csw-users] Re: [users] Getting GNOME going?

Dr. C. Scheffczyk Scheffczyk at HRZ.Uni-Marburg.DE
Wed Apr 14 15:36:15 CEST 2004

Hi Michael

On Sat, 2004-04-10 at 12:49, Michael Gernoth wrote:

> Don't try it just now.
> We are currently in progress of providing a complete gnome-
> desktop and I am planning on providing a meta 'gnome'-package
> which depends on all necessary things and provides a dtlogin
> integration.
> But in the current state, I don't think much will work.
>
> Please wait a few days, it looks like there could be a working
> gnome-desktop maybe tomorrow :-)

I installed the gnome meta package yesterday.
Great work, congratulations!
But I still have the problem already reported by Mark Aston
that nautilus kept crashing and respawning.
Is there a solution to that ?

Best regards
Christian Scheffczyk