[csw-users] anybody installed openssl package on Solaris 10/x86 b63 (August Solaris Express)?

Jeff Trawick trawick at gmail.com
Wed Aug 25 20:24:20 CEST 2004

This was one of the first packages I tried to install on a new install
of this level of Solaris, and the install exited with no specific
error message.  Is it possible that the openssl provided with this
level of Solaris interferes with the Blastwave build?

I don't have the messages from pkg-get handy; for the moment, I'm
curious if anyone else encountered a problem on b63.