[csw-users] anybody installed openssl package on Solaris 10/x86 b63 (August Solaris Express)?

Stephen Lau stevel at sun.com
Wed Aug 25 21:04:39 CEST 2004

I tried to file a bug on this, but had it closed since blastwave doesn't
officially support beta builds.  But yeah, I the CSWossl and CSWtcl
packages cause pkgadd to core dump on my s10_63 build.  I've got the
core dump here if anyone is interested in looking at it...

cheers,
steve

stephen lau | stevel at sun.com | x80845 | http://tas.sfbay/~stevel