[csw-users] anybody installed openssl package on Solaris 10/x86 b63 (August Solaris Express)?

Stephen Lau stevel at sun.com
Thu Aug 26 00:05:12 CEST 2004

On Wed, Aug 25, 2004 at 05:39:51PM -0400, Jeff Trawick wrote:
> On Wed, 25 Aug 2004 12:04:39 -0700, Stephen Lau <stevel at sun.com> wrote:
> > I tried to file a bug on this, but had it closed since blastwave doesn't
> > officially support beta builds.  But yeah, I the CSWossl and CSWtcl
> > packages cause pkgadd to core dump on my s10_63 build.  I've got the
> > core dump here if anyone is interested in looking at it...
>
> I would interpret that as follows: The Solaris pkgadd from s10_63
> build crashes with some input file(s) which don't cause earlier pkgadd
> to crash.
>
> It sounds like a problem needs to be opened against Solaris Express.
> (I didn't pay the $99 to be able to do that ;) )

Yeah, I'd like to find out more about what's different in the CSWossl &
CSWtcl packages vs. the rest of the CSW packages before I file the bug
against Solaris' pkgadd first though... unfortunately, I don't know much
about the .pkg format so I don't know how to find this info out.

-steve
--
stephen lau | stevel at sun.com | x80845 | http://tas.sfbay/~stevel