[csw-users] KDE missing icons

Roger Light Roger.Light at nottingham.ac.uk
Mon Jul 5 11:29:51 CEST 2004

Hi,

I recently updated with pkg-get -U -u. My KDE install has fallen over slightly though. I now have kdebase_gcc 3.2.1,REV=2004.04.04 and kdelibs_gcc 3.2.3.

The problem is that none of the icons are found. When I log in, the splash screen is blank (no picture or icons) and there are no desktop/menu/button icons.

I've tried removing kde and reinstalling, but to no avail.

Any suggestions?

Regards,

Roger