[csw-users] Gimp 2.0 and Gimp-Print

Karlheinz Guenster info at KarlheinzGuenster.de
Mon Jun 14 18:59:58 CEST 2004

Hi,

I have problems to run Gimp-Print with Gimp 2.0. The Plugin "print" is
installed in the directory /opt/csw/lib/gimp/1.2/plug-ins/ but not in
/opt/csw/lib/gimp/2.0/plug-ins. I have copied the file "print" into the
2.0-directory, I have restarted Gimp but it does not work. "print" takes
1030 MByte memory but it does not anything further.

I have used the latest programm-packets on Solaris 9 and Sun Ultra 60.

I have tried to compile gimp-print version 5 alpha from the source code,
but I don't unterstand the error-messages. "Configure" has run without
errors but "make" has failed.

Can anybody help me?

Greetings
Karlheinz