[users] less

Thomas Glanzmann sithglan at stud.uni-erlangen.de
Mon Mar 1 15:13:13 CET 2004

Hello Christer,

> I still dont know what you are doing, or why.  Could you please tell
> me what commands you are using, and not just the output they are
> giving?

I am using my own build environment which calls all the tools. I can
give you access to the bitkeeper tree. The problem is that it relatively
big.

(faui03) [~/work/blastwave] du -sh
 126M   .

> When do ya run stagepkg?

I could send you the tool and the specfile for less, but I wrote this
eMail to solve the problem that you had with the make install target.
If you know call 'stagepkg' or whatever it is called in the right
directory it should work. Look at the make prefix=... mandir=... line.

	Thomas