[users] less

Christer Solskogen solskogen at carebears.mine.nu
Mon Mar 1 15:22:23 CET 2004

Thomas Glanzmann wrote:

> Hello Christer,
>

>>I still dont know what you are doing, or why.  Could you please tell
>>me what commands you are using, and not just the output they are
>>giving?
>

> I am using my own build environment which calls all the tools. I can
> give you access to the bitkeeper tree. The problem is that it relatively
> big.
>
> (faui03) [~/work/blastwave] du -sh
>  126M   .
>

>>When do ya run stagepkg?
>

> I could send you the tool and the specfile for less, but I wrote this
> eMail to solve the problem that you had with the make install target.
> If you know call 'stagepkg' or whatever it is called in the right
> directory it should work. Look at the make prefix=... mandir=... line.

As far as i can see, what you do has nothing to do with
http://www.blastwave.org/standards/pkg-walkthrough.php
I try to use that as a template for less, but that does not seem to
compute. And it looks like the info on that page it not true anymore,
and thats why i look like an asshole now ;)

--
Med vennlig hilsen / Best regards
Christer Solskogen / dizzy tun3Z

"Cheap, but not as cheap as your girlfriend!"
-Spider Jerusalem