[users] contributing to blastwave

Daniel K. Gebhart dkg at con-fuse.org
Thu Mar 4 22:49:10 CET 2004

Hi guys,

 I just saw your great service and immediately installed pkg-get to start
using it. Looks really nice. Great work! The way I found your page was
when reading an article about solaris 10 and zones at blastwave.org. I
enjoyed this article. Now I wanna contribute to blastwave and would like
to put my scripts for patching systems to your server if you want? You can
take a look at it here: http://dps.uibk.ac.at/~dkg/sol/

 Next week I'll start to build some csw packages. I've experience with
building debian and crux packages so far. I'm interested in the way you
build packages.

kind regards,
 daniel

--
Daniel K. Gebhart                               http://dkg.con-fuse.org/
Institute for Computer Science                   University of Innsbruck