[users] Problem compiling

Daniel Seichter daniel at dseichter.de
Tue Mar 16 18:18:54 CET 2004

Hello Alex,

thank you for your answer. I will try to set the CC variable.

You've right. This is one thing, I didn't think about it, because I use
my Palm at the moment only for notices and small databases for Lotus
Notes.

Please try to use this option, think, if JPilot is working, I will use
it on Sylpheed also.
Maybe I will try to add JPilot to Blastwave after I got it run on my
machine.

Daniel