[users] /opt/csw

Gary Armstrong garyarm at testedgeinc.com
Tue Mar 23 23:31:55 CET 2004

I'm new to blastwave, so pardon my ignorance. Somewhere in the docs I
read that for the most part, blastwave packages were network deployable.
Only packages containing daemons should be installed local.

Since they all default to loading in /opt/csw, what's the recommended
way to load something local? Currently, I'm automounting /opt/csw using
a direct map.

For instance, if I want to run apache on 2 machines, what's the
blastwave recommendation, for where/how the installs should be done.

TIA
Gary

Note: Risking sounding corny, "Great job!!"