[csw-users] firefox

Tim Longo qy1ggy802 at sneakemail.com
Wed Nov 24 15:01:30 CET 2004

Just tried this myself, and don't have the same problem. Seems to work
fine.

BTW, I am *very* impressed with Firefox.

Question: Previously, I used Mozilla browser. When I wanted to edit a
page, it would open in composer. Since Firefox does not come with
composer, I can't edit html pages as easily. Anyone know of a pluging
for Firefox that would allow me to open and edit the page I am viewing?

Thanks.